Carbon chassis kit for Tamiya XV01.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This chassis kit for Tamiya XV01 made of 2,5 mm thick high quality carbon fibre will get your XV01 to whole new level! Widely used especially (but not only) by RC Rally drivers. With top servo position it provides smoother steering without stucking rocks, wider steering angle possibility and better steering geometry. Touring car drivers can use original steering rack with original servo position. Kit provides better weight distribution, you can choose from different battery positions with additional battery holder (sold separately). Lower chassis is cutted under arms for better clearance, but downstops are still ready to use (for even higher clearance you can grind the edges of chassis). This kit is completely plug and play, no additional upgrades needed!
SERVO POSITION OPTIONS:
- TOP SERVO POSITION: servo mounted at top deck with servo arm and steering arms extension. Used for RC rallying. This options gives you possibility to use maximum steering angle. Ackerman angle (steering angle of outer wheel in corner) is increased.
- ORIGINAL SERVO POSITION: position of servo as „from the box“. Extendors of servo and steering arms not used. Recommended to raise original steering rack with washers.
- MIDDLE SERVO POSITION: similar to original servo position, but servo is way closer to chassis centre line, giving you better weight balance. Extendors of servo and steering arms not used. Recommended to raise original steering rack with washers.
BATTERY POSITION OPTIONS:
(holder sold separately)
- REAR TRANSVERSE POSITION: Weight of battery at the end of the chassis. Battery holder can be chosen for normal sized or shorty LiPo.
- REAR LONGITUDINAL ON AXIS POSITION: Battery at the centre line of chassis placed to the rear end. Fixing holes for both standard size and shorty LiPo. When using standard size battery, only top mounted servo position can be used. Only for batteries with own cable or low thickness (top deck above connectors).
- REAR LONGITUDINAL ECCENTRIC - Similar to previous, but battery holder is eccentric, so top deck does not interfere with battery connectors. Both standard size and shorty LiPo can be used.
- In case of use mudguard holders (sold separately), additional part for moving battery forward needed (if not used, battery could interfere with rear mudguard holder).
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Lower main chassis
Upper top deck
Servo arm extension for top mounted servo option
Steering arms extensions for top mounted servo option
WHAT IS SOLD SEPARATELY: